Mathematics- Ipsative Assessment
KS3 Scheme of Learning
We use Ipsative Assessment. This is assessment against the students own previous standards. The learning builds on from one year to the next. At each stage we want students to focus on mastering the content.
The table below shows students what Grade they should be working on at each year to attain the relevant grade in Year 11.
We believe in fully formative assessments so after students have completed their first pre test as part of the Ipsative Assessment process we put the assessments here. Just click on the link below
- Grade 1: Number - Algebra
- Grade 2: Number - Algebra
- Grade 3: Number - Algebra
- Grade 4: Number - Algebra
- Grade 5: Number - Algebra
- Grade 6: Number - Algebra